Solenoid Locks Assa Abloy
version EL460 - EffEff Serie 709x202PZ
for narrow doorprofiles in PVC, aluminum or steel
Security locks with handle control for narrow doorprofiles
The security lock with handle control 709X is used especially in situations where the advantages of handle-controlled unlocking have to be combined with the mechanical security requirements
of the above-mentioned lock models 309X and 409X. The integrated monitoring contacts enable information to be provided on the important locking states.
The bolt is forced back by the engaged external handle and the double action latch is no longer blocked.
When the door is closed, the control latch together with the pre-tensioned cross control ensures that the bolt is fully extended and the double action latch blocked which improves the level of security obtained.
The panic side settings and selecting between fail-locked and fail-unlocked can be performed
on the lock as required.
How it works
Closed Door :
The control latch is pushed. The handle outside is not activated and doesn't influence the shooter.
When a power impulse or interruption on the solenoid occurs, the deadbolt gets activated by the handle (access control on the outside) or by the both handles (access control on both sides of the door) and unlocks the latch as long as :
- The Lock stays powered, if it's working fail safe.
The Lock stays unpowered, if it's working fail secure.
The handle or two handles are active. The detection latch is free when the has been opened.
The latch and deadbolt get locked automatically by a combination of pushing the detection latch,
and the latch, even in case of a powercut. The detectionlatch is back in now.
By use of the handle on the inside if it's activated, or by use of a key on the outside. (only with access control on the outside).
You have to use a double spindle,because each handle works seperately .
- Voltage: from 12 up to 24 VDC (-10, +15%)
- Rotation : Left - Right ajustable (with an imbusscrew)
- Panic function – approval in accordance with EN 179 – approval in accordance with EN 1125
- Adjustable Fail Safe or Fail Secure Mode
- Automatic Locking: Mechanic combination of the latch and detection latch.
- Power Consumption: 400 mA. @ 12 V. up to + 20°C , 240 mA. @ 24 V. up to + 20°C
- Autodetection: deadboltposition, handle manipulation, cylinder manipulation, position of the door
- Operating Temperature : -20°C up to +60°C
- Axis Distance 92 mm
- Basic backset 30 and 35 mm (40 and 45 mm also available)
- Splitted Spindle 8 - 9 mm
- Rounded faceplate 24 x 300 mm
- Jetty of the Deadbolt : 20 mm
- Jetty of the latch : 10 mm
- Deadbolt heigth 35 mm x thickness 7,8 mm
- Cylinder : half-cylinders with locking nose at 45 °
- sideload of the deadbolt : 10.000 N
The locks conform to DIN 18 250 Class 3 and EN179 standard panic,
also for the EN1125 are separately ABLOY panic ones available.
|AS202003||EffEff 709X102PZ---G41 Square Faceplate 300 x 24 mm - Axis Distance 92 mm - Backset 30 mm - DIN L & DIN R adjustable - without striking plate - without cable|
|AS202004||EffEff 709X102PZ---G41 Square Faceplate 300 x 24 mm - Axis Distance 92 mm - Backset 35 mm - DIN L & DIN R adjustable - without striking plate - without cable|
|AS202005||EffEff 709X102PZ---G41 Square Faceplate 300 x 24 mm - Axis Distance 92 mm - Backset 40 mm - DIN L & DIN R adjustable - without striking plate - without cable|
|AS202006||EffEff 709X102PZ---G41 Square Faceplate 300 x 24 mm - Axis Distance 92 mm - Backset 45 mm - DIN L & DIN R adjustable - without striking plate - without cable|
Stainless Steel Striking Plate 232 x 40 x 3 mm
Stainless Steel Striking Plate 232 x 32 x 3 mm
If you have any questions or want to order one of these products, feel free to contact us